On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, at 15:09:50 [GMT -0500] (which was 22:09 where I
live) Jonathan Angliss wrote:

9>>> Here is a short list of changes:
9>>> [*] Privacy: GnuPG location could be specified in
9>>>              HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GNU\GNUPG\gpgProgram
9>>> [-] Privacy: Empty GnuPG output

>> Does this mean I can use my GnuPG key from within The Bat!?

>> No, it doesn't.

>> gpg: key 9E19BFC2: secret key without public key - skipped
>> gpg: no default secret key: secret key not available
>> gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available

>> *sigh*...

> Are you sure that's not a gpg issue?  Doesn't look like your secret
> key has a public key with it.  Did you export your key from another
> location? Did you remember to export both public and secret key?  Have
> you tried signing a file, or some text from the GPG command?

c:\>> gpg --clearsign
>   "You need a passphrase to unlock......."

>   type some stuff here

>   ^Z<enter>

> GnuPG works fine here.

He is talking (writing) about:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4171)

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail System™ version 3.61.08 Echo (Beta) Pro on Windows XP

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: