Hi Vili,

on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:39:22 +0200GMT, you wrote:

V> Export some some to C:\. After that try to export some more mails to
V> the SAME directory. Does it work for you? For me, not. On 3 different
V> PC.

Yes, it works. I tried single messages and five messages in one rush.
All are saved as 000000xx.EML.

>> but  after that, creating a reply causes an AV that won't go away by
>> clicking OK. Needed the task manager...

After opening one of the saved messages in TB!, creating a reply
brings up an alert: "External exception 80000003". Clicking OK results
in "Acces violation at address 00BFEDEA in module 'thebat.exe'. Read
of address 00000040."

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.61.08 Echo :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE enabled
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: