Hi Vili,

Thursday, September 29, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :

>> address"  so  the task manager was my best friend. If this should go
>> on,  I  need  a new keyboard, because the magic three keys "Ctrl Alt
>> Del" are going to be unreadable :D

> Just change back to 07. I would say, we should not use v.08, lets just
> say, it was an unusable version... We need a (more) stable version to
> test the new features.

That's what I did hours ago, the only things that seems to echo is the
sound of my mouseclicks when closing the AV-boxes...

> I dont know, why you guys are suffering with it :)))

Not only guys are suffering from it ;)  but seriously: you mentioned a
constant slow TB recently, is this issue gone your place? I have huge
problems when running a refiltering. TB uses zero CPU power and consumes
about 40 megs RAM -and does nothing but locking me off from my machine.
Even Echo 7 isn't good, 3.02.20 was the best in the whole 3x cycle I'd
say.
Last night I refiltered 2500 mails, my filters contain two subfilters
and 12 regular ones. TB! didn't finish its work this morning so I had to
close it. A single click on [x] in the filter dialogue windows is
sufficient. I used 3.02.20 to filter it and it was fun to watch it
working. BTW: Echo 8 reported that it couldn't write in folder
C:\somewhat\temp and it took ages to get over it -I couldn't do
anything but reverting to a stable version, which besides I may state
were rarely if ever in 3x cycle.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: