Hello 9Val & everyone else,

on 30-Sep-2005 at 17:26 you (9Val) wrote:

> The Bat! 3.61.09 Echo (Beta) is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

Up and running. No AV so far.

Hey Vili - call me a pioneer. :-)

> [-] Other : problem caused Backup freeze

Looks like its fixed. At least for me. I was able to back up just fine even
with the "store external attachments in message bodies" checkbox ticked
(or tickbox checked?).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

In the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson: `Nothing is rich but the
inexhaustible wealth of nature.' Given the way we've treated her, it
seems to me that she's on the verge of bankruptcy. -- Todd H. Knight

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: