Hello Paul,

Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 6:41:17 AM, you wrote:

PVN> 10/4/2005  7:39 AM

PVN> Hi MikeD,

PVN> On 10/4/2005 MikeD (2) wrote:

M2>> It is not a problem of port 25 being blocked. It is a different
M2>> authentication methode. Since you have TB, look at the authentication
M2>> methods. You will see one that is specific to microsoft software
M2>> called "NLM". It is a different authentication than anyone else uses
M2>> <sigh>  TB is the only 3rd party client that I ever found that
M2>> supports it.  But I did stop looking once I found it <wink>

PVN> Understood. I was attempting to rescue you from MSN and save you money
PVN> while gaining flexibility to do what you want instead of being told
PVN> what you can't do.

Ahhh ... but you see I still get MSN as a perk from when I did beta
work for them <weg> Besides, how could give up such a great address
that I have had for over 10 years! <g>

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: