On 10/6/05, Maxim Masiutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it true that the problem only exists when dealing with large folders, e.g.
> more than 5000 messages per folder?

No, the problem occurs with much fewer messages as well.

Sorry, but I don't have anything to add to that report. It is as
simple as what is stated there. The search mechanism that works fine
in non-OTFE hangs forever in OTFE. The directories searched are
exactly the same. The only difference is whatever happens in the
process of migration from non-OTFE to OTFE.

--
jaywalker
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.60.07

 Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: