Hello all!

I have several contacts in Address Book with very simple new message and
reply templates defined. When I try to write new message or reply, these AB
templates are not used. Instead of them, The Bat! uses account or folder
templates. I observed such behaviour in 3.61.11 version (may be it was
in earlier versions as well) and it is present also in 3.61.12.

Can somebody confirm this bug?

 Zygmunt Wereszczynski
 (Using The Bat! v3.61.12 Echo (Beta) in OTFE mode with BayesIt! 0.8.4
 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4)

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: