Hello 9Val,

V>> If  yes,  you  know, that if you e.g. implement Unicode, that means
V>> that  instead  of  one  char,  you  use  two  chars for a displayed
V>> character.  So,  you  THOROUGHLY  go  over  the  code  and made the
V>> appropriate  changes. Precise work is required. That's all, nothing
V>> special.
> And  it  needs using of new foreign controls which can have a slightly
> different  behaviour  (do  you remember problems with checkboxes which
> took 'Enter' from 'OK' button?)
> And  it  needs  conversions  from  different  charsets in all parts of
> program.
> And it needs changes in templates.
> And it needs writing of new controls which initial support of Unicode

Exactly.  Thoroughly  go over the code, and precise work. Sorry, I did
not  want  to  simplify  it down to a 1char/2char problem, I wanted to
enlight that very thorough work required.

--
Vili
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 1

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: