Hello 9Val!

On Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 2:08 PM, you wrote:

> The Bat! 3.61.13 Echo (Beta) is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

Running well. My problem with the attachment pane, which was
apparently local to me in v. 3.61.12--but which I never did find a
cause for--is gone in v. 3.61.13.

See mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] for detailed
description of the problem.

A double-click on the attachment pane, in its external mode, snapped
it right into place on the left side of the message window, after I
had dragged it in.

Mary
The Bat 3.61.13 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: