Hello Francis,

  A reminder of what Francis Dhumes on TBBETA typed on:
  Wednesday, October 19, 2005 at 23:17:43 GMT +0200

> Noël (Christmas), poële (stove).

So if there is noel there must only be 25 letters in the English language.

But there is also a double u so that makes up for it.

When I asked what one was I didn't expect such a big debate about it. I can
understand your frustration though if TB doesn't reproduce them properly.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.61.13 Echo (Beta) on a G5 iMac

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: