Hello Stuart,

  A reminder of what Stuart Hemming on TBBETA typed on:
  Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 11:05:19 GMT +0100

> Sadly this kind of work is too dull for/beneath RL's programming team.

Hunting down bugs may well be boring, I agree that implementing new ideas
and features, getting them to work, *if* they can get them to work is
infinitely more exciting.

But surely it's a way of restoring confidence in the product, confidence in
their programming ability, confidence that SO MANY people have lost and have
voiced their opinion on.

It's just my opinion but I feel it's time for them to stop and take stock of
what they're trying to achieve, a good stable world class product or maybe
they're content to settle for mediocrity. Because that's what it is, a
mediocre email client (maybe marginally better than mediocre) full of
fantastic functions very few of which work to their full potential.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.61.13 Echo (Beta) on a G5 iMac

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: