Hello Vili & everyone else,

on 20-Okt-2005 at 16:28 you (Vili) wrote:

> I dont argue with this statement. All I am saying is, that blaming IE
> or blaming TB! DOES make a difference...

What if I open the message with Opera? Seeking "who's to blame" on the
program side is wrong. The problem is usually about 60cm in front of the
screen.

The REAL problem is that if a legitimate message contains both embedded and
remote images, you can't view the message correctly EITHER WAY. I can see
the local images in TB, I can see the remote images in the browser, but I
can't have both.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I've been doing the Fonda workout: The Peter Fonda workout. That's
where I wake up, take a hit of acid, smoke a joint, and go to my
sister's house and ask her for money. -- Kevin Meaney

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: