Hello Richard,

  A reminder of what Richard Chamberlain on TBBETA typed on:
  Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 13:25:43 GMT +0100

> Obviously I should have spent longer with the demo than I did.

Despite all I've said and at the risk of contradicting myself I would say no
you shouldn't have.

IMAP does not work for me but, because TB is so superior to everything else in
all other areas I gave up on IMAP and reverted all my accounts to POP. There
are still a plethora of bugs in all areas of TB workings but most don't
affect me and the way I use TB. I still get the odd AV and no end of
floating point errors but for the sake of microed and ALT+L I can live with
them.

Stick with it and see what happens. Mulberry is the definitive IMAP client,
absolutely flawless in it's ability as an IMAP client. It has (had) the best
support I've ever come across and it still went bankrupt, it is no more.

If RitLabs continue with their money grabbing, bugger the users attitude
then it can't be too long before they go the same way. Their product barely
works and everyone on here will tell you support is all but non existent so
something has to change.

No business can survive with this much contempt for it's users... Well,
maybe Microsoft :)

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.61.13 Echo (Beta) on a G5 iMac

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: