Hello Matt,

> All of my virtual folders have lost the "[]" that I set under
> Options-Preferences-General Tab-Default Virtual Folder Name Template.
> The folders look just like any other non-virtual folder.
>
> Just me or anyone else?

You are very right and I'm still using 3.61.14, so it started with this
version (3.61.14). I went back to 3.61.12 and VF names are displayed
correctly.

One other thing I've noticed is that if you try to delete a VF, the
confirmation dialog that pops up does display the VF bane correctly.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.61.14 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.62 | 'Using TBBETA' information: