Hello TBBETA,

I use the scheduler to do back-ups, compress folders etc. I haven't
changed anything in awhile so I don't know when this started. I go to
the scheduler, right click on a scheduled function, select properties
and then click on the "Actions" tab. In the box where it is supposed to
tell what action is being taken, it has Chinese characters and blanks.
There are two action boxes, it happens in both of them.
See attached screenshot...

--

Sawadee,

       Mike

               :flag-us-tx:   :flag-thailand:

Using TB! 3.62.01 Home on Windows XP SP2