Hello Marck,

MDP> I'm getting an AV when closing the ticker view and ended up with the
MDP> attached as a cascading error which resulted in a final ungraceful
MDP> exit (TB just vanished).
I'm getting the same when moving between accounts . . . but not every
time, or consistently enough to suggest steps to reproduce.
PLUS, I'm getting "External exception 80000003" upon normal exit.
 Richard Newman
Using The Bat! v3.62.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
on a Pentium 4 1.99 GHz