Hello 9Val!

On Saturday, October 29, 2005, 4:13 PM, you wrote:

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files/the_bat/thebat_pro_3-62.msi

This link worked perfectly for me. Fastest download *ever* for an msi.
Smooth faultless install.

I really like v. 3.62 msi and its versions .05 and .07.

Would have liked some advance warning on the public release of v.
3.62, but Maxim had explained to me many threads ago why that wasn't
always feasible from RitLabs point of view.

Just thought I'd like to express that opinion, since I had decided to
stay out of the thread of criticism on TBBETA which ensued.

I'll keep on running and testing the latest betas of TB! except when
they aren't useable for me. Then I'll drop back until you offer
something else.

So far, this one is a keeper. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.62.07 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2