Hello 9Val,

Saturday, October 29, 2005, you wrote to me:
9>>>   1. Is it unstable?

PG>> It is unstable. But more important for me is that feature wise it is a
PG>> downgrade from the v.3.0. That is why on my main computer I have TB!
PG>> v.3.0.2.5.

9> Currently  zero  level is 3.60.07 and this version is above zero. What
9> about  downgrade...  as  I  remember  you  had  troubles  with russian
9> charsets,  Alt-clicking,  and speller languages in single hotkey?

One show-stopper I forgot to mention. Clickable links are not longer
working in a new message header component. Since internal spam
filtering never worked properly for me, I use POPfile to filter the
spam. Each message gets an extra header with the link to its place in
the POPfile's database. These links do not work any longer in the new
version.

Peter Gannushkin