Hello Mary,

> I did read every word, and I have the perfect alternative for you:
>
> The Bat!, latest release version 3.62.
>
> Aren't you pleased? :)

Do you know the price? Is it very expensive? I'd be willing to pay a
couple of hundred $$ for such beast, but if the price is higher... ;-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.62.07 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

Winamp Playing: Gene Dunlap f. Everette Harp - Forgiveness
(Smoothjazz.Com - The worlds best Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)