Hello Zygmunt,

> On Tuesday, November 1, 2005, at 03:24:07 [UTC+0100] (Tuesday, November 1,
> 2005 03:24 my local time) Alto Speckhardt wrote:

>> Where did the "Autosize" feature for the columns in the message list
>> window go? Has it been moved elsewhere or is this one of those "just
>> wanted to see if you were paying attention"-things?

> Instead of removed "Autosize" option you should use "Limit expansion of the
> first column to [x] levels" on The Bat! Preferences / Messages dialog. This
> was changed several months ago.

This does not achieve the same effect, AFAIK. Autosize "democratly"
added additional width to *any* column when the client window was
resized. This was very handy on a big monitor when changing TB's size.

"Limit expansion" however only affects the first column, not all
columns. They always keep their designated width. So even when I
expand TB! over my 1900px wide display the columns are still as small
as before.

Me I am also missing the autosize feature, that disappeared a while ago when
major rewrites of the interface took place. A little at least. But I
know that finding the right behavior will be difficult, as some might
prefer having the preview window changing its size automatically
instead of the message list.

--
Martin
TB! 3.62.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2