I'm sure that this has come up before, but I can't find the messages.

Is there any way I can set the active account to be used when replying
to messages when I'm in a common folder at the folder level? Or do I
have to set at folder-level template and use %ACCOUNT to set it? And
if I've got a folder-level template are my address-level templates
going to be ignored?

-- 
Stuart Hemming

Using The Bat! v3.62.08 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Aided by BayesIt! 0.8.4, MyGate v1.0, rss2pop3 v1.2, SpamPal v1.70,
MyMacros 1.11a.

Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It is a good chance to get rid
of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your
husbands.

Attachment: pgpOBSxcyuIi2.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.62.09 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to