Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:57:22 +0700 GMT (02/11/2005, 08:57 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

ST>> [+] POP URL is now stated in the notification about a large message
ST>>     arrived into POP mailbox

TF> And it works! Thank you.

TF> The mail despatcher opens in the background though. Like with other
TF> situations when I open the despatcher manually, I would need it to
TF> open in the foreground. Can you make it open in the foreground?

There is another problem, more serious. I click on the first URL to
dwonload the full message, keep reading messages, find another one
that I want to download and a third and a fourth one which I want to
download completely.

The first one downloads fine, the second stays at "waiting for
dispatcher" forever, all subsequent ones show no progress at all.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

How can I miss you if you won't go away?