Hello TBBeta,

  I experimented with The Bat! all day and even half a night, and it
  seems that The Bat!'s IMAP uses too much bandwidth during syncs and
  scans.

  I left TB running for 3 hours. During this time period I recieved
  62MB of data from my mail server and only 2 messages (1kb and 1.5kb).
  Email is automatically checked and fully synchronized every minute.
  So this is ~350KB every minute. It is definetely too much.

  P.S. I have 12 folder with 10k messages on 1 IMAP account.

--
 Vilius