RW> Maybe we should all do it ;-)
Agreed, but it will not be a strong selling point for others wanting
to come to TB from another client. Besides, re-creating customizations
every time there is a problem is a pain.

RW> then I'm
RW> lucky because I have it although I'm not sure I didn't customise it
Never customized it at all. Just lost it.

RW> Maybe for the last time, fingers crossed.
Hope so, but it wouldn't be TB without some aggravation.

Thanks again for your help.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.62.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

--

"I appreciate people's opinions, but I'm more interested in news. And the best
way to get the news is from objective sources, and the most objective sources I