Hello 9Val,

Sorting office has gone belly up for me. I can't change the destination
folder in the Outgoing mail section unless I completely delete that
particular filter and start all over again. I've tried adding another
"Move the message to a folder" command and deleting the first one but it
still comes up with the original folder and not the new one. This
happens when I immediately save the Sorting office filters or if I
switch the focus to another filter and come back to it.

--
Regards,
Richard

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html