Hello Chuck,

> For years I have been dragging files to attach to an outgoing e-mail to
> TB! desktop icon. It has always opened TB! and attached file to a new
> message window. However this seems to be broken in 3.62.13. Can
> someone confirm this?

I can confirm this. I had never used that feature but I have just tried
with 3.02.10 and 3.62.11 and it worked fine, while with 3.62.13 TB
opens, a new message is created but the file is NOT attached.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.62.13 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2