Hello Stefan!

On Tuesday, November 08, 2005, 4:52 AM, you wrote:

MAU>> I am not sure I understand the bug report and I'm not sure what
MAU>> the fix is or means.

ST> It's better to see my comments on BT. Basically, it's now possible
ST> to reply to all quoting selected text by pressing Shift+Reply to
ST> all button, but this may require changes in TBUser.DEF

As I told in my BT note to

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5149

and in my reply to 9Val's announcement of beta v. 3.62.13, I do
confirm this fix.

And on behalf of those of us who use the toolbar button to quote
selected text in replies, I send you my thanks. It's a pleasure to me
that this function is now fixed, so that the Reply-to-all button works
like the Reply button does.

Sorry for the late response (for me) to the beta v. 3.62.13
announcement and to your BT note, Stefan. An unusually full day left
me too tired to install and test v. .13 last night.

This morning, I am happy to report that it's working well for me in
all aspects of my normal use, and I couldn't be more pleased. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.62.13 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2