Hi Clive,

>> It will ask your order number from The Bat! Professional
>> registration, and your The Bat! Professional key.

> No luck. I keep getting the message "activation key should be 104
> characters long".

They are looking for two numbers - the order number and the "key"
which I believe is a hash of your SN and name:

<snip>
To finish the registration, click on "Help|Enter Registration Code"
and use the following information:

The Bat! v3 Key Block:

asdfasdfasdfasdf========HASH OF NAME AND LICENSE=============asdfasdfasd
asdfasdfasdfasdf========HASH OF NAME AND LICENSE=============asdfasdfasd

Order 1234567.
<snip>

You should still be able to use the thinng in the 30-day trial mode
though, even with the fake order number.

--
Neal
3.63.2.0 BETA (Voyager) on Windows XP SP2