Hello all,
Friday, November 18, 2005, Chris Wilson wrote:

>   I have deleted a defunct account without realising that it contained
> ALL my templates. I used to just switch to that accounts templates when
> in my current account. I DO have an August 05 dated backup of all of TB!,
> and the templates I need haven't changed from that time. Is there a way
> to restore only those files containing the templates, and copy them to
> the current, existing account please? Otherwise hours of work creating
> new ones! If I do a restore from that backup will it delete messages and
> data added subsequent to the restore in this existing copy of TB! ?
> Thanks.

download following app, start it, select backup file, find ACCOUNT.CFN
(account settings with account templates), ACCOUNT.FLB (folders
structure with folder templates) and ACCOUNT.QTN (quick templates) and
save them to disk. Create new folder on disk in MAIL directory for
example "TEST", copy these files to it, create new account "TEST" in
TB and confirm all "OK" in this wizard. Then open properties of
"TEST" account and copy templates into Smartbat for example.

ftp://ftp.gin.cz/pub/mswindows/the_bat/utilities/tbkdigger.zip

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.62.14
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line