Hello Vili,

Sunday, November 20, 2005, 9:32:49 AM, you wrote:

V> So, I think it is TB! problem, not graphics card problem... This is my
V> educated guess: that component that displays the mails is not updated
V> on my system... Until v3.0.1.33 my TB! was lighning fast, I did not
V> see this behaviour...

I agree and support your observation.  The graphics problem is really
a challenge.  Just trying to shut down can be a walk away and wait
process.

There is something wrong in the underlying code.  It needs to be
addressed.

Personally, if this was fixed, I would be very happy camper! :-)

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
Principal,