On Thursday, December 1, 2005, at 11:12:12 [UTC+0100] (Thursday, December 1,
2005 11:12 my local time) MAU wrote:

>> 2. Content of message Memo used as filter condition does not work. It does
>>    not depend on actual compare method ("contains", "match", "is", etc...).
>>    The filter with condition "Memo <...> [something]" does not work.

> What type of filters are you using? Incoming, Outgoing, Read or
> Replied.

Of course, this is the filter assigned to Read group. The content of message
Memo is filled manually or by other filters, so I know exactly what it is
and what should be used in filter condition.

 Zygmunt Wereszczynski
 (Using The Bat! v3.63.06 (Beta) in OTFE mode with BayesIt! 0.8.4
 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4)