--On Wednesday, November 30, 2005 19:34 -0500 Curtis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I did have the mail duplication problem with this TBBETA mailing list
folder of mine. However, I deleted the cache, let it rebuild and the
duplication is gone.

I tried this but the duplication issue actually got worse. In some cases, I'm seeing four messages for each one. I'm giving up until they get this sorted out; it's back to Mulberry for me.

BTW, I think it might be a Cyrus vs. Courier issue. I'm using Tuffmail who uses Cyrus and it looks like the Cyrus people are the ones seeing the duplications.

--
:R.