Hello Tbbeta,

We've implemented Outbox Protection Feature.

It is currently OFF by default. If you add Registry DWORD Value
"CopyToOutboxProhibited"=1 to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!", The
Bat! will prohibit copying messages to Outbox from other folders. You will be
only able to foward, redirect, etc. messages, which will lead to creation of
new messages in Outbox, but you will not be able to copy (or move) messages to
Outbox.

When this option is ON, and you click "Copy to folder" menu item, the Outbox
folder is not shown in the list. Also, if you try to use Drag-And-Drop to copy
messages to Outbox, the cursor gets "prohibited" shape.

Please let us know whether it should be ON by default.

We have some reports from corporate users that being able to drag and drop
messages to outbox folder and have them sent is a potentially very dangerous
feature for corporate users.

The new beta URL
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tbb36309.rar

[+] "CopyToOutboxProhibited"
[-] IMAP: duplication problem
[-] (#0005407) Filters on Message source don't work (beta issue)
[-] (#0005432) Password-protected account was left unlocked after creation of a
new message.
[-] When there were no drive "C:\" available in the system, Windows Folder
selection dialog didn't contain icons.

Maxim Masiutin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]