Howdy Ian,

Sunday, December 11, 2005, 7:10:49 AM, Ian wrotened:

IAW>>> As far as I am concerned, it should be ON by default.

TF>> You mean, the feature (blocking the Outbox) should be OFF by default,
TF>> don't you?

IAW>>> As an example, there are many occasions when it is necessary to
IAW>>> re-send a message and the simplest way to do this is to copy it
IAW>>> from the Sent Mail folder to the Outbox and re-send it.

TF>> Yes, yes, I use it the same way too. I agree the default should be as
TF>> it is now, which I understand to be OFF.

IAW> Yep. I fired it off before checking it fully :-(

See now if your outbox was blocked.....

--
Have Fun,

Stan the Almighty!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.63.09 (Beta)
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz 598 MHz 1.00GB RAM
Shoot first, shoot later, shoot again, then when everyone's dead, try
to ask a question or two.