Howdy Vili,

Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 12:42:00 AM, Vili wrotened:

>> Q: And where is the Drafts folder, doesn't TB have a Drafts folder?
>> A: Nah! You don't need one. Your drafts are saved in Outbox, mixed with
>> other messages waiting to be sent but with a special park flag which
>> will prevent them from being unintentionally sent. Of course, if you
>> manually park any message in Outbox you won't be able to tell the
>> difference between Parked and Draft messages. But aren't you being a bit
>> picky about TB?
>> I had to write it :)

V> Why would anyone park a message in Outbox if not for later editing???

V> We lived w/o Draft, we get used to it, dont change it...

If  it  was  there  what harm would it do? If you didnt want to use it
then noone would force you... It would just be an extra folder.

At  this point I should point out that i am not bothered either way by
a draft folder's possible existence.

--
Have Fun,

Stan the Almighty!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No doubt exists that all women are crazy. It's just a question of
degree.