Hello George!

On Thursday, December 15, 2005, 2:34 AM, you wrote:

MB>>> It is not a new feature that I'm asking for.

RO>> Yes, it is a new feature. Just because you don't understand
RO>> what's causing the issue, doesn't mean it's a bug.

> IMO, this is a bug; just not one that has anything to do with
> templates. If you save, close and reopen a message, the editor
> should be in *exactly* the same state as it was before closing. The
> complete message state, including any PGP settings, should be saved
> with the draft message.

Thank you so very much, George, for posting your opinion.

Would you please support my BT Issue report at
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5453 ?

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.11 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2