Hi Roelof,

on Thursday, December 15, 2005 at 17:17 you wrote in message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
among others:

> Hallo Roland,

> On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:12:01 +0100GMT (15-12-2005, 15:12 +0200, where
> I live), you wrote:

> Please do not send HTML messages to the list except for purposes of
> testing. While the merits of HTML are debatable, and have been
> discussed numerous times on the lists, the list rules prohibit HTML
> e-mail.

Sorry for that! I didn't find anything to make special settings for newsgroups!
It
cannot be that I have always to change settings for private mails and
mails to mailinglists! If I want to point out something, I use normally
an other color! Or is there any possibility and I have not seen it?

> Thank you.
> </moderator>

Roland