Hello Mark,

On Thursday, December 15, 2005, 11:05:52 AM, among other things, you wrote:

MP> Hello Stefan,

MP> Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 11:22:43 PM, you wrote:

ST>> I don't have time to read all messages about the Draft folder. I don't
ST>> understand why creation of a virtual folder cannot work for you?

MP> I haven't followed the discussion at all (and don't use the latest beta
yet),
MP> but what would be the condition on which to "filter" for having a message in
MP> a virtual "Draft" folder?

Messages  which  are  just  saved  and not sent, are put in the Outbox
automatically  marked  by TB as 'Parked". Messages *SENT* are not marked
as  'Parked'.  This condition can therefore be used to distinguish one
from the other.

However  I  think  they  are are poor substitute for a proper separate
Draft FOLDER.

 Roger

Using The Bat!, version 3.63.08 (Beta) Home, with ,
on Windows XP Pro, version 5.1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2