Curtis,

On 19-12-2005 12:42, you [C] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
C> Not seeing any hung processes here. If TB! hasn't been started up for
C> a while, it does take TB! a while to sort itself out and update with
C> the server.

Yes. _That_ also takes too long, IMO, as the whole program is
unresponsive.

C>  However, things are completed.

Well, I still have the hanging task I wrote about originally, so this I
cannot confirm. :-)

>> However, I still have issues with folders with no unread mail are
>> bolded, etc.

C> That's only occasional now, rather than annoyingly frequent.

Yes, it's occasional - but I've had versions without this at all.

>> Please, Ritlabs, get to work on that outbox.

C> I don't even go there. I doubt it will ever work right and that the
C> draft folder will work out better.

Well, I have had a 99% working outbox i previous versions, now it's like
20% (times where I don't have any issues).

-- 
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>  
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author> 
<thebat version> 3.63.14 (Beta) Pro </thebat version>
<env.> ~4 POP3, 7 IMAP (UW IMAP 2002e) & 1 IMAP (Exchange 6.5), 175K msgs. 
</env.>
<os> Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1 </os>

  


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.63.14 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to