Hello beta testers. 

 As mentioned in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I get
 "ghost messages" on moving messages between folders in the current
 version. Maybe this was also present in the 3 previous versions but I
 could not run those due to AVs.

 Today, maybe in 10% of the instances where I have moved a message to
 another folder, some extra version of the message has be present in the
 destination folder. No subject/sender/recipient (cannot open with F9)
 and no size, but it still appears in the message list.

 Purge/compress, moving to another folder and back (why can we have
 refreshed without having to do this on every IMAP action???) clears the
 ghost message.

 Example here:
 <http://peter.fjelsten.dk/softwaretest/TB-ghost-messages.gif>

-- 
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>  
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author> 
<thebat version> 3.63.14 (Beta) Pro </thebat version><extras> MyGate, AVG 
</extras>
<env.> 4 POP3, 7 IMAP (UWIMAP 2002e) & 1 IMAP (Exchange 6.5), 175K msgs. </env.>
<os> Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2 </os>


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.63.14 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to