>> How long has this been going on now?

M> I see you have been reporting this or similar problems at least since
M> 3.63.08, but I don't recall anyone else having the same problem, at
M> least for so many versions. Is there anything that could make your
M> system sort of 'unique'?

That  means  nothing,  of  course.

I  recall  when I reported that the backup procedure had a bug and, at
first, nobody cared and/or was able to reproduce it.

It  was  clearly  an  example  that,  because only one person is being
affected, the problem may be global and not local.
Nevertheless,  the  application  is  behaving  badly  to  a  different
environment. You can check the previous thread...
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Goncalo Farias

Computer virus: Electronic Microorganism.