> While I agree it is a bit redundant, it may help some people that are not
> fully aware that even if you just select one message in a thread (group)
> the Ctrl-Shift-Del combination will delete the whole thread (group).
However, this is /change/ in functionality. If you are going to change
something that works and has worked for a long time you should make
the change optional. IM(not so)HO.

--
Stuart Hemming

Using The Bat! v3.63.15 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2 Aided by BayesIt! 0.8.4, MyGate v1.0, rss2pop3 v1.2, SpamPal
v1.70, MyMacros 1.11a.

Today's Stock Market News: Batteries exploded in an attempt to
recharge the market.