Hello TheBat Beta List Members!!!

Someday, and that was in Saturday morning, Stuart wrote something like
this:
HO>> Personally, i prefer useing Achim's filter with Bayesian only, it
HO>> never  given  a  false  positive.  And this is the most important
HO>> thing for me. But use on USB stick will probably not be possible.
> This is why I am trying Regula. The main problem seems to be that it
> does  not learn on the bayes side and keeps matching rules that mark
> it as spam.

Regule learns only Bayes module. When you will have in Rules.dat only:
BayesScore 0 I "" [BAYES]

Regula  will  work  only  in  Bayes  mode and every time when you mark
message as SPAM plugin will be learned.

To  really  work  with  this  plugin  you must read manual (AFAIK only
German  and  Polish  version  -  rules  files  are  in English to) and
understand how this all things in Regula works. Is quiet complicated.

--
Thanks and best regards,
 Sebastian Murawski