On Wednesday, December 28, 2005, at 20:39:13 [UTC-0500] (Wednesday,
December 28, 2005 02:39 my local time) Paul Van Noord wrote:

ZW>> Did you checked this on 'Reply' button? Several users confirmed that only
ZW>> this button menu is corrupted. 'Create a new message' button has correct
ZW>> submenu.

> It is available from Reply button here.

Interesting. I checked this on two other computers without OTFE (on
Windows XP and Windows 95) and quick templates menu is available on
Reply button. Maybe the problem is caused by OTFE mode?

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition, Plain Text Mode, on Windows XP)

 Current beta is NONE | 'Using TBBETA' information: