Hi Claude,
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, at 05:48:32 [GMT +0000 (UTC)] (which was 6:48 where I
live)
you wrote about: 'How to manage newsgroup via tb ?'

> Could someone tell me if there is a plugin to manage tis task ?

I am running a mailserver (MailTraq) that has news-mail and mail-news
gateway. I have created a special user on the mailserver that receives all
the news messages and have created an account in Tb for this user. This
works very well.

There is a fully function free version of MailTraq available
(Mailtraq4Free): http://www.mailtraq.com/47/

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.64.03 Christmas Edition on Windows XP.5.1.2600 Service Pack 2