Hi Stuart,

>   I  only  ask  because we keep getting told this is the IMAP beta and
>   yet  nothing  seems  to progress. I also keep coming up with weirder
>   and weirder behavior and wonder if its worth reporting when previous
>   reports have not been acted on.

As a newish TB user I recently tried TB at work against an MS Exchange server,
this simply resulted in me giving up, because it just isn't stable or reliable
in my experience. I've filed a few bugs, however they are the sort of things
that some basic testing could have uncovered.

From browsing the benefits on RITLabs web site
(http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/features.php) IMAP is barely
mentioned, is IMAP a tested part of the product or is it still at beta standard?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP