Hi Mary,

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
you let us know -possibly edited- :

AIK>>> Tried some searches (for text only) and it worked just fine. I
AIK>>> don't know, has the search been tuned even more? It feels very
AIK>>> fast here now.

>> Try a cross-folder headers search. It crashed mine.

> Me too. Here's what happened:

> 1) I tried a cross-folder search on the word "dutaint" in Header for
> TBBETA and TBOT. Nothing happened. In less than a second, finished,
> and "no message loaded."

Confirmed. Search was really fast but obviously sluttish.

> 2) I set up a cross-folder search with "thebat.dutaint.com" in Header
> and in Text. Changed to "any string should match."

> 3) Same effect as in 1).

Not confirmed, found lots of mails in seconds.

> Then I clicked on the X to close the window.
>    a) Got a box with The Bat! on the bar at the top and the words "Out
>       of memory" in the text field. Told it OK.

No troubles at all to constate here. Would close on X without
hesitating.

> I believe I shall refrain from further searching using TB! v. 3.65. :)

Search is broken partially, see my confirmation on 1)

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara

 Current beta is 3.65 | 'Using TBBETA' information: