On Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 6:12:57 PM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

DAC> which of your problems have been confirmed by others? because I can't
DAC> confirm any of the ones listed today.

Hi Dwight:

Please see this thread:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and also see the BT report:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5376
Please note that this BT report should not be marked as fixed. It is
not. None of the suggestions (compressing on exit, spell check
(huh??), etc.) have helped.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.65.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
Grace Murray Hopper, working in a temporary World War I building at
Harvard University on the Mark II computer, found the first computer

 Current beta is 3.70.02 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: