On Thursday, January 26, 2006, 8:24:37 PM, Stuart Cuddy wrote:

> I  then  pressed  F2 (My Shortcut) to Check New mail for All, at
> which point   a  duplicate  appeared  in my TB folder, although the
> count in the folder remained as 1. The Inbox however changed to 0
> (2).

I marked your test message unread, making it the only unread message
in my account. I then hit alt-f2, which checks mail for all accounts
and did not duplicate your complaint.

I don't understand why you are using check mail for all accounts with
your IMAP account, since new mail always arrives in short order
without, and I think the refresh command would be the preferred method
with IMAP, but I don't have ignore check all mail command ticked for
my IMAP account so it did perform whatever gets performed with IMAP
accounts when requested.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.70.03 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1
(Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.70.03 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: