Hallo Ian,

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:21:12 +1100GMT (12-2-2006, 21:21 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

IAW> Futher to the last post, picking the link has nothing to do with the
IAW> looping AV. If the message preview has any links in it, then as soon
IAW> as you tab into the message preview or pick in the message preview,
IAW> any attempt to tab out of it will see the looping AV.

Confirmed.
I never noticed it before and that was because it doesn't happen when
you jump back to the message list with Shift-Tab in stead of tabbing
forward from the preview to the account tree.
With shift-tab you can go all the way around, with tab you are stopped
when you want to jump out of preview.
As a side note, this only happens when you're using the RTV, the PTV
had no problems whatsoever.

BTW You do realize that this:

IAW> e-mail address not to be provided to any other party
IAW> except with written permission of Ian A. White, CPEng.

is an odd restriction when posting to a public mailing list, don't you?
SCNR

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Computers run on smoke. They stop as it leaks out.

The Bat! 3.70.08 "Qigong" (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM

 Current beta is 3.70.08 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: